domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

oh-wow that's lovely




If u're watching reading this, then I'm already dead.
WOW Just Joking.


So this is my face, this is my other face. This is my name and this is my terapy video
Abracadabra Wow.



I like boys on swings and girls on skateboards.
I like babies in high chairs.
I like people with hats with big eyebrowns.
I like people with hats with big eyebrowns and big mustages.

I like wearing all my clothes at once.
I like people who don't smile. Ever. And I like people who smile.


I like hair that growns on and on.
I love food.
Someways I love everything.
I like things that I like, but I love everything.

I hate shoes.
I hate people who change their voice everytime they say something important.
I hate war.
I hate invitations.



I hate this.


Wow, sorry doctor.







No hay comentarios: